Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Finally...

typg on my first post. Hold up, haha, my 4th first post anyway. LOL. Did try a few times (blogging) but didnt came out too well. There were the zxzxzx and the ThiS TypOS and the emotionals but hey dont blame me, im only human. WE GO THROUGH THAT PHASE! hahaha. dont deny it...dont YOU DARE!
So, normally how do you fellow bloggers start off, a self introductionary or just begin to blabber off? haha, pls give me a few tips yes? AND YA! those with much much many many exp PLS tell me how do i incoporate .SWF files as my TITLE HEAD as well as backdrop! I want my blog to look goooooooood. You guys should understand, possesive person like me like my personals to be puurfect. Pictures, photos,videos blah blah blah all these would be uploaded once my skinnnn is done. As you can see, im using the dumb dumb skin which is plain...yes, simplicity is beauty but dammit, its practically WHITE like a ghost! HAH! this reminds me of JOEY tribbiani from all time fav sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S. There was this one time Joey went on the prymaid game (old old game show. Purple traingles rmb?). The word was mayo. So this guy gave hints...

Guy : Something you find in the fridge.
Joey : Salami, jam, peanut butter, meat, pie . . . (cut off)
Guy : Something that is white
Joey : Paper, Shirt, A GHOST!
HAHA. laughed my ass off at that part. Funny thing was that happened TWICE...


Please tell me you understand what im talking about. HAHA. ohwell. Im used to it anyway, the awkward silence i mean. Alright, so there is school tomorrow and yes work tomorrow. Yeaps. working at ACTION CITY at j8. 1hr 5 bucks from 6 - 9. HAHA. PATHETIC I KNOW! But who cares. at least im working yes no?

Speaking of which (work), HAHA. knew some peeps over at the PC show. D1, D2, D3, D4, D5, Joshua, Cristine, Victor K, Emily. HAHA. Esp cute were the D's. HAHA. As so i qoute from one of their own : sounds like banana in payjamas. WAKEKEKEK.

B2: Are you thinking what im thinking B1?
B1: I think I do B2 . . .
B1 + B2: ITS RUNNING(whatever) TIME!!

Ohwell, sure thing was these D's were cuter than wadever bananas. LOL. candy coated smile one of them *winks*. HAHA. So, i guess im just gonna end of here. You guys can look forward to MORE post...i hope i am. HAHA.



HOLY SHIT, hahaa, i nearly forgot. HAA. Introduction! ookok. Here goes :

Name : Chance Woon Tian You. ( Yes, its in my certificate. No i dont know why, ask me dad, hes the creative one)
Birthday : 8 August 1990
Hometown : Bedok North
School : Republic Polytechnic

Hmm. What are my likes and my dislikes....HAHA. i dont really like to judge things. I do wat i want whenever i can and want to. No specifics. I do like girls though. And guys (friends ONLY). I guess thats pretty much it. HAHA. Dont worry, there are people who say this : dont judge me through my blog! But me, im different! Judge me through my blog! Know thy through thy typing. HAHA. see if u can figure me out under these words. HAHA. Alright. Chance signing out on his 4th first post! toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment