Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday the 19th

Helllllooo readers! (i hope there are) Anyway, today shall be the day i actually OFFICIALLY blog on CURRENT EVENTS! haaha, be it random, unnescasary, strict or straight forward, I'll do my best in updating you GUYS!

So ya anyway, I was browsing through my pictures folder on my laptop and discovered a photo i took a few years back. HILARIOUS! hehe. Took it from 7 - eleven at Tamp stadium ...

GET IT GET IT? hahaa. Anything carbonated is only 90cents. SOOO, I took a can of mountain dew, walked towards the counter and happily placed a dollar coin onto the cashier's hand. This was the following conversation.

Cashier : Sir, another 40cents please?

Me : huh? its stated there WHAT. anything that is carbonated 90 cents maaaaaa.

Cashier : The drink....ANYTHING/WHATEVER. -.-

Me : Zzzz. Dowan liao. *walks off*

YAAAAA. typical dumb and dumber. BUT still, state properly!



Hmm. Yeaps. So a few more things that I would like to talk about. Lets see, I was listening to the radio this morning (thursday) and heard this piece of news.

It goes : In Japan, female commuters of the train are to have a cabin of their own in fear of being groped. Male commuters are requesting to have a cabin of THEIR own with the arguement of gender equilibration. (or something to add to that effect)

HAHA. True enough, OLs are very VERY vunerable during the rush hours. Everyone sardined together and hands are everywhere. Its kinda interesting dont you guys think? Imagine this, you get up your train in bedok and see someone getting molested all the way to joo kun. HAA. Wierdd. Ohwell, at least the japanese are doing something about it, seperating the genders. But how is it gonna work mann. Gonna have those toilet stick figures (male/female) stick to the doors? Get fined if caught in the wrong cabin? Don't know, extremely curious. HAH. I'm so gonna follow up with this piece of news, see how it goes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, 91.3FM is DOPE! haha, never fail to make my day. Today's topic of the day from "The Married Men" was FATMANDOS! HAAH.. It goes something like that : Are you overweight, a sack of lard, lazy, cant run? No Fret! The SAF still wants you to be the FATMANDOS! Elite forces of the Army, Navy, RSAF. Be the cushion or the paratroopers when they land in the ARMY. Be the float so that vessels do not crash into each other in the NAVY and for the RSAF, couldnt thought of any, will get back to you. HAAH. I was sniggering in the train like a sick demented kid. I applaude the guys from 91.3FM. GOOD JOB!! HAAHA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I've many many more things that I would REALLY DAMN WELL wanna share with you but hey man, I'm only human. I NEED REST. But last but not least before i end this post, I HIGHLY recommand this video I saw at my workplace. Its about our parents and given that Father's Day is DRAWING CLOSER...its the best time for this post. WATCH IT NOW...



Are you guilty or innocent? I admit, I'm guilty as HELL. What can I say, this vid made my heart skip 213213224205906 beats. I love it. And yes, I LOVE YOU TOO PAPA!

No comments:

Post a Comment